Translate

Saturday 27 December 2014

This year was the first time I took part in a swap on Ravelry. I have never thought of taking part in one of these so when it came up I thought well i'll have a go, and I love the items that I got
This is what I received


 I would like to say a VERY BIG thank you to Sarah(skniffen)for the goodies!
Two out of the 4 candy canes broke but they brake when you eat them, as for the yarn which is Lion Brand Yarns "romance" which is nothing like the "eyelash" wool we have here in good old England.
Also had some black and cat safety eyes, eos lip balm and jack skeleton and his dog zero ornaments.

It did arrived two days after Christmas but never mind you cant help the post, but it was somthing to look forward to!!!

I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas, and I hope you have a FABULOUS New Year

Love
Sandra

No comments: